Returns can be made only for books that have arrived at the association within 10 days from the date of delivery complete.
- Write orderer name, phone number, order date, and reason for return on the enclosed transaction statement.
- Return shipping fee information
(Customer should pay the shipping fee in advance using convenient courier and transportation means)
② In case of return due to omission of items or incorrect items by the Association: Shipping fee is charged to the Association
(Report omission of items or incorrect items to the Association Tel: 031-956-8511-7 or CJ Logistics Tel: 070-7618-5050)
Information on exchanges of damaged books
Damaged books will be exchanged immediately
- Fill out the request form for damaged books exchange and send it via fax (Fax: 031-956-8509)
- When returning damaged books, indicate that it is damaged and send it to the address below
※Shipping fees for returning and reshipping of damaged books will be paid by the Association.
- Request for return: Request for return to Tel:031-956-8511~7 or CJ Logistics Tel: 070-7618-5050
Korean Authorized and Approved Textbook Association, 29-28, Dangjaebong-ro, Jori-eup, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do (Osan-ri 398-5)